Author Topic: Kota Spearman - Application  (Read 46 times)

Offline Kota Spearman

• View Profile
Kota Spearman - Application
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:56:16 PM »
1) What is your steam profile link? http://steamcommunity.com/id/mon9070

2) Tell us about yourself. I'm a pretty active roleplayer, albeit a bit more on the XB1 side of things. I recently got FiveM and I'm kinda looking forward to taking part in y'alls server if allowed. I'm generally used to playing a PD officer, so I'm no stranger to action, but I'm looking for it in abundance. I'm very easy to get along with, and if I have any questions about anything, I never hesitate to ask.

3) What is your twitter handle? I have my PD officer having his own Twitter account, and will most likely have one for this character as well, but here is the PD's: @officer07pdls

4) What are you thinking of roleplaying? Trucker/ bodyguard for hire.

5) Are you a content creator?  If so, please tell use where your work is. Nopers, not a content creator.

6) What times (EST/EDT) would you be playing the most? That'd be a thing I'd have to cross reference with my work schedule. I'll most likely post the times I'll be available on here somewhere each week.

Edit note: Misread a question, it's been fixed.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 08:37:35 PM by Kota Spearman »

GTA, including images, characters and logos are intellectual property from Rockstar Games. Rockstar Games is a registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.