WHAT IS A RESEARCH PAPER?
A research paper is an essay that presents the interpretation or argument. When you write a research paper, you use everything that you know and have thoughts about a subject.
MAIN PURPOSE OF A RESEARCH PAPER
Presents an original thesis about a topic.
Develops that thesis with information gathered from different sources.
Please Read: TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2019 Download
ELEMENTS OF A RESEARCH PAPER.
- LITERATURE REVIEW
- The title should be specific
- The title should address the topic of the research paper
- The abstract should find a complete synopsis of the research paper
- It should introduce the topic and specific research question.
- Provide a statement regarding methodology
- An abstract should provide a general statement about the results and findings.
- An abstract is primarily the summary of the entire research paper.
- Introduce the overall topic
- Provide the basic background information
- Specific research question relating to the topic.
- Provides the purpose for the rest of the paper and set up the justification for the research.
- Describe the past research and relate specifically to the research problem.
- Should include all relevant findings from courses such as books, journal articles, etc.
Describes the research designs and methodology used to complete the study.
- Results of the analysis are presented.
- The research study was quantitative or qualitative.
- This section should present the results, not the significance.
- Should be a discussion of the results.
- The hypothesis should be answered.
- The research paper is never complete without the references.
- References should not match the format and style used in the paper.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN WRITING A RESEARCH PAPER
- NEVER CHOOSE A TOPIC THAT IS OUT OF YOUR INTEREST.
- AVOID USING NEEDLESS WORDS.
- INTACT THOUGHTS
- DON’T LET FAILURE DISTRACT YOU
- ALWAYS CONSULT THE OPINION OF OTHER PEOPLE
- AVOID PLAGIARISM
- RE REVISE EVERYTHING
- CREATE AN OUTLINE
- PROOFREAD AND SUBMIT
- WRITE A ROUGH DRAFT
NEVER EVER CHOOSE A TOPIC THAT IS OUT OF YOUR INTEREST:
The student should always choose a topic that is entire of his interest. If a student decides something that is not of his interest at all.
He’ll inevitably fail in delivering a successful research paper.
So, to deliver a successful research paper the student should always choose a topic that is of his interest. This will help him in fetching better marks.
AVOID USING NEEDLESS WORDS.
Sometimes, to make the work look more in quantity and to make it look more attractive students add many things that are not of any relevance.
They are added for no reasons and thus fail in creating an impact on the professor.
Adding something that is irrelevant makes the research paper look big but is not able to make it impressive.
So students are not able to fetch any extra marks for it.
So, to make the research paper look attractive, the students should avoid using unnecessary words. This is an essential thing to take care of.
The student should focus on the topic that’s all. No other thing should cross the student’s mind except the subject.
If the thoughts are intact, then the student will be able to focus well on the research paper and will give his best and will attain the perfect marks.
DON’T LET FAILURE DISTRACT YOU.
When you start writing a research paper, you might not be able to write a perfect paper at once. You might fail once.
But don’t let this failure distract you at all.
You should learn from your mistakes and make sure you don’t repeat them.
When you start writing the research paper next time make sure you don’t repeat the same mistakes.
ALWAYS CONSULT THE OPINION OF OTHER PEOPLE:
Never forget to take the opinion of your parents, teachers or friends.
As they already have an experience of writing a research paper earlier they will able to guide you better surely to guide you better surely.
You can anytime take the help of the experts at completemyassignment anytime you want. They will also be able to guide you better.
It is sure that when the student makes a research paper, he surely will refer to the internet for various types of help.
While gathering information from the net many times, the student copy pastes the work and submit it to the teacher.
Plagiarism is not at all accepted, and this may result in the low grades of the students.
Always make sure that whenever you submit your work to the teacher, it is always plagiarism free.
RE-REVISE YOUR WORK:
We can understand revising your work for more than once can become monotonous.
But this is the best way to make sure that your work is error free. Even you miss a comma between some words this may become a reason to lose marks.
So to receive the best marks make sure that you keep on revising your work every time.
CREATE AN OUTLINE:
Always create an outline of your paper, it is the process of organizing your thoughts.
By outlining it becomes easy for you to understand which area of your paper needs improvement or more research.
So the students should never forget to create an outline before they start writing the research paper.
PROOFREAD AND SUBMIT:
Always make sure that you proofread the paper before submitting it to your professor.
Not only just the research paper but you should make this habit of proofreading and presenting your work to the professor.
Sometimes while writing the paper the student commits small mistakes, that does not come into notice. Proofreading makes sure that your paper is entirely error free.
WRITE A ROUGH DRAFT:
Always sketch a rough draft before writing the final research paper, the rough draft will give you a basic idea of how your final paper would look like.
Always create a rough draft in the same way in which you will write your final research paper.
This will completely give you an idea of how to present your paper.
So never forget to sketch a rough draft before.
COMPLETEMYASSIGNMENT.COM IS A FULL SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS. HOW?
Students can anytime take help from our CMA experts. Even if they are stuck between they can always receive the advice of the experts.
And if they wish to get their entire research paper done from our experts, they are more than welcome.